Thursday, August 15, 2013

Happy-go-knitty Rainbow

I'm very pleased with the new Happy-go-knitty Rainbow range!

From left to right:
Variegated BFL
Self-striping BFL
Self-striping alpaca/merino
7 x 20g alpaca/merino



Knitted samples of the self-striping rainbow yarn.
BFL to the left, alpaca/merino to the right

  


I'm going to KAN (Knit August Night) in Napier next Thursday for a 3 day long knitters retreat. The rainbow yarn I have got at the moment is for taking to KAN. Feedback on facebook on this yarn was amazing with lots of requests so I have started a booking list for the next dye lot. Feel free to contact me if you would like to pre-book some yarn. In the next dye lot I will probably make kits of BFL and alpaca/silk as well.

3 comments:

  1. YES!!! I must have some!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such stunning colours. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, how can I get some of this yarn? And what is BFL? I'd like to make rainbow scarves for my kids - would the BFL or alpaca be better for kids?

    ReplyDelete